News & Resources
E-Mon Announces New Attune Energy Dashboard Service
E-Mon Announces New Din-Mon Family of DIN-rail Mountable Smart Meters
E-Mon Announces New PowerSmart Family of Power Quality Meters
E-Mon Announces New Multi-Mon 36-channel Branch Circuit Energy Monitor.
E-Mon Announces BTL & LonMark Approvals for Smart Meter BAS Protocols.
E-Mon Releases New Smart Meters with Dual-Protocol Communication Capabilities!
E-Mon D-Mon Submeters
The leader in submetering for over 30 years.
E-Mon, established in 1981, is the leading manufacturer of solid-state electronic kWh submeters, energy monitors, interval data recorders and automatic meter reading software.
E-Mon D-Mon submeters are installed worldwide for tenant billing, cost allocation, green building programs and load profiling in skyscrapers, shopping centers, airports, factories, office buildings, apartment complexes, industrial, governmental and educational facilities.
Celebrating 30 Years of Submetering Excellence™
E-Mon D-Mon Products
As the 30-Year Industry Leader in submetering, E-Mon provides the most flexible, reliable and cost effective solutions for submetering applications. Whether you require a single stand alone meter or a complete metering solution, E-Mon is your One-Stop Shop for submetering.
E-Mon D-Mon Submetering Products
E-Mon Metering Products Application Flyer
• Class 1000-Single Phase kWh Meters
• Class 2000-Three Phase kWh/KWMeters
• Class 3200-Smart Meters w/Communication
• Class 3400-Smart Meters w/Communication
• Class 4000-Multi-Family Single Phase Meters
• Class 5000-Smart Meter w/Communication
• Green Class Meter-Meter w/ CO2 Data
• Green Class Net Meter -Smart Net Meter
• Multi-Mon -Branch Circuit Monitor
• PowerSmart+ Essential -PQ Meter
• PowerSmart+ Advanced PQ Meter
• PowerSmart+ Socket -PQ Socket Meter
• MMU Multiple Meter Unit Cabinets
• Din-Mon D2 Single Protocol Smart Meter
• Din-Mon D5 Dual Protocol Smart Meter
• E-Mon D-Mon Split-Core Current Sensors
• Multi-Mon & PowerSmart Current Sensors
• Din-Mon Current Sensors
• Other Meter Options & Accessories
CA Higher Education Conf.-San Diego-6/16-20
New Product News
The Attune Cloud-Based Energy Dashboard Service provides you with extensive, real-time knowledge of your energy use in a user-friendly solution. Analytics are provided as widgets in a graphically intuitive, web-based interface which makes them easy to understand.
Sales & Support
E-Mon provides nationwide sales and technical support via a network of regional sales managers, independent reps and over 5,000 electrical distributors, 400 of which carry E-Mon D-Mon submeters in stock.
Click here to access E-Mon's Rep & Distributor list.
Click here to locate an E-Mon D-Mon Certified Installer.